Is anyone’s wallet feeling a bit heavy after yesterday? Don’t worry, I’ve trawled through the best sites, to find the sales you’ll definitely want to get in on (while there’s still some decent things left!).
– Schuh have quite a lot of discounted converse and vans. Plus its free delivery. Nice.
– Play.com have a price crash, with cds going for around £4.99.. Anyone fancy the new Gaslight Anthem album?
– Young Guns have 30% their merch stall with the code ‘Woof’
– Rolo Tomassi have 10% off with the code ‘2012’
– Grindstore have a sale on, with varying levels of discounts. It’s not bad actually, but for converse I’d stick to Schuh.
– Attitude Clothing have an ‘up to half price’ sale. Mostly jeans. And tights. And a black Christmas tree if you want to stock up for next year?
– Blue Banana have ‘up to 75% off’. If you read the small print, they call it an ‘emo clothing sale’. Well, can’t argue with that.
– The Night of the Living Thread have a sale on, if you need some more cushions / bunting / hair clips in your life.
P.S. Apologies that these are mostly UK based!
P.P.S I wanted to put Lush in here, but the site is so busy it’s not even working. Go into the store instead?